ESET not updating.. trial downloaded

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by LethalBoy, Apr 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LethalBoy

LethalBoy Registered Member

Hello ppl,

I downloaded and installed the 30 day trial of ESET NOD32 AV 4 and I'm having a problem right now.. the AV doesn't want to update and if I do it manually it says that database is the current one (5782).

2. BTIsaac

BTIsaac Registered Member

Try it manually a few times. The last update came with an engine upgrade. These things always need a little nagging before they download.

Also, read existing threads before starting a new one. This topic is being discussed in two other threads already.

3. LethalBoy

LethalBoy Registered Member

If you see the other threads are about the new engine update that right now is pre-release.. So that means that you are not going to get the update if you don't have the option enabled. My thread is about virus signature update problems not about a problem with the engine.

4. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

Module updates like those for the engine come down in parallel with virus signature database updates.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

5. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

When a large update like the one from yesterday is issued, paying customers receive it with a higher priority than trial users. This happens very seldom, however.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.