Eset NOD32 v3.0.551.0 Final Release?

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by xp_1839, Nov 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steel

Steel Registered Member

@marcos

If you interest in, I can also be helpful in that. If so, send me a PM
  2. spyros12

spyros12 Registered Member

pm is off
  3. psychokilla

psychokilla Registered Member

To all the people sending me private messages asking where to get the pirated versions, I won't be sending any links or files so you can just stop. Any messages sent to me about this will be deleted without an answer.
  4. Steel

Steel Registered Member

@spyros
    No understand your PM called " mistake " :D Also of me there is definitely no Serial Numbers. If you can read, you would have recognized that my offer went at Marcos. And that has its reason. The reason are people like you :-*
  5. Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow Registered Member

Eset Team working Hard like marcos and Company at building solid security solutions to keep us all a little safer.I will gladly pay for there software well worth every penny.There is always overhead cost like research and Development. Think about The payroll the company has to meet for hardworkers to support there familys.The cost of there product is reasonable considering there over head cost.thanks to the Honest people that purchase there product to keep the company in business.
  6. andy2008

andy2008 Registered Member

I dont see how you can pirate it let alone what the point is of pirating and installing dodgy software ? ok it may have cost me £50 for 2 * 1 year licenses for nod32 v3 but its worth every penny. Before NOD32 i was running mcafee virusscan version 7 and mcafee firewall 4. Thos products were ahead of their time and served mne well but with the continuing changes in threats we face as computer professionals its not worth skimping on security software.
  7. rogervernon

rogervernon Registered Member

Only a dullard would pirate security software.:blink:

"Pirated security software" is an oxymoron!

If you're too much of a tight-wad to pay for a premium anti-virus product, there are plenty of free A.V. programs out there.

Firewalls, now - slightly different - as some of the free ones are as good, if not better, than the paid for ones.
  8. Kosak

Kosak Registered Member

9. Steel

Steel Registered Member

o_O If you do so, you get only the 2.70.39.

btw. The Links from the ESS are wrong. The Link of ESS 64 Bit goes to the 32 bit Version.
    And the 32 bit to the 64 bit Version.
  10. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

those are EVAL versions - ie, TRIAL.
  11. Steel

Steel Registered Member

Yeah, but the old ones, or ? There are no links to other languages of the new EAV or ESS.
  12. larryb52

larryb52 Registered Member

be patient , Monday will be here , well Monday & do it the correct way. I'm just as anxious to get the suite but I'll wait, it's the proper way to do business & you have to respect the company & their release schedule...
  13. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Monday, Monday, so good to me
    Monday mornin', it was all I hoped it would be... :)
  14. DavidCo

DavidCo Registered Member

Marcos
    Wasn't that the mamas&papas?
    I thought I was the oldy round here;)
  15. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Yes it was. They sounded much better however. :blink: :D
  16. De Hollander

De Hollander Registered Member

How about the looks o_O Is it beter..??
  17. PatG

PatG Registered Member

Define "oldie". 70+ here....;)
  18. OAKside

OAKside Registered Member

That... was awesome. And totally unexpected!
    :ninja:
  19. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Nah, I didn't mean that the final version will look like from '70's :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.