ESET NOD32 3.0.672 & Outlook Express

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by AA2000, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AA2000

AA2000 Registered Member

Contact me so that I have to warn urgent incovenients in the downhill mail via Outlook Express. what happens is that the OE slows the downloading of mail. eg: there are 15 e-mails and stops on the message No. 7 .. the minute the OE tells us that exceeded the waiting time and gives us a choice. wait or stop.

After seeing this issue stopped the download and procedures to disable the Antivirus so complete. then went back to open the OE without antivirus protection and the unloading of the 15 occurred without incovenients mails. The mail that hindered the virus was neither a friend of mine siquera came despite 200 k

Conclusion: ESET NOD32 3.0.672 presents this problem and needs corregisrse as soon as possible. Otherwise retornare to verion 2.70.39 or failing to tell configure to avoid this incoveniente.

Greetings and thank you very much.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2008
  2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

You could try to change some of the settings (shown below) as a workaround for your problem . I have lots of clients who use Outlook Express (some with very high email traffic) and none have complained

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.