ESET NOD antivirus Error messages.

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by firelass, Feb 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. firelass

firelass Registered Member

Hello,

I have just regesterd hoping you guys can help me. My lappy is under warenty and it is insured. It's also coverd by a 'help' package deal. What I mean is a complany like the tec guys are suposed to maintain it for me. I'm not paying for this service, It's payed for me. But even their tec can't sort my issue.

my lappy cought a root kit, and we got rid of it. The only issue was ESET was no longer working. The tec told me to uninstall it and reinstal in. I uninstald it, restarted the machine. Tryed to reinstall it but I get nothing but errors. This has been going on a month.

All scanns come up clear. So I don't inderstand whats stoping ESET from installing.
    The online installer fails and asked me to down load the offline vertion. I down load that, and try and install it but same thing happens. It gets so far has an error and rolls back the changes. This time the error is: your computer has not been restarted since you uninstalled the package.

I have restarted it.. and turned it off. A few times every day infact for the last month.
    Anyone any suggestions?

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.