ESET Mobile Security for Android Issues

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products Beta' started by Lambert77655, Mar 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lambert77655

Lambert77655 Registered Member

I installed the RC version of ESET Mobile Security for Android from the android market place.

Recently, I got a message saying that an upgrade was available, which I dually installed.

This appeared to be the release version and I was invited to apply for a trial to activate the product, which I did, and received a confirmation email of same.

However, the product failed to activate and was constantly crashing and displaying a force close message.

So I uninstalled it. Now the app is not longer available in the android market.

What is up with all of that?

One more related question, I have 3 Eset Smart Security Licenses. If the mobile version is stable and available, I would probably like to buy 3 licenses of that. Is there a discount I can avail of?

Also, I notice the Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) is not listed as a supported Android version - will this be changing soon?

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.