ESET Mobile reading phone storage incorrectly

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products Beta' started by stueycaster, Jun 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stueycaster

stueycaster Registered Member

I hope there isn't a thread about this. I made a half hearted attempt to find one. Anyway,when I use the "Audit Feature" ESET Mobile on my Samsung Droid Charge tells me that the device storage is almost full. Then the Task Manager tells me it's only about 20% full. This phone is only a month old and I very seriously doubt that it's almost full. I believe this to be an ESET problem. Can someone tell me how to fix this.

I'm really new to using an Android Smart Phone so please remember I might need some pretty explicit instructions.

2. dmaasland

dmaasland Registered Member

Are you perhaps mistaking the internal storage for the SD storage?

3. zzo

zzo Registered Member

Samsung vibrant, experiencing the same issue.

4. stueycaster

stueycaster Registered Member

I've uninstalled it. I think it was causing my phone to lag. If it still lags I'll probably re-install it and look for another reason for it. I'm not too worried about getting malware. I'll be careful about installing any new apps.

It was also occasionally telling me there was a problem and I should tap OK to fix it. I think EMS is wrong about this. I'll try something else before I give it another try.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.