ESET for Ubuntu

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by baconmaker, Aug 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baconmaker

baconmaker Registered Member

Back some time ago I tried to use ESET v4.0.66 on my Ubuntu box (I think I was running v11.10 at the time) and had some minor issues between it and my Logitech wireless mouse and keyboard (mk550). I decided to uninstall at that point in time. I see that you now have v4.0.77 and thought I would give it another try. But I cannot get a trial activation key. How could I get this key? Thanks for your help.

2. dwomack

dwomack Eset Staff Account

If you haven't already, you should be able to get a free trial account by clicking the link below and signing up for a trial:

http://www.eset.com/us/download/free-trial/

What issues have you been having in obtaining a trial license?

3. baconmaker

baconmaker Registered Member

Your link takes me to where I can download their various programs, which I have done. The program installs fine, but only has a link to purchase nothing to try. I called ESET's 800 number and received no response. I contacted ESET via e-mail and promptly received a trial username and password which when entered said it was expired. Tried to contact ESET again via email and have heard back nothing. Thanks for your help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.