ESET Cybersecurity for Mac - Same small issue

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Logan5, Nov 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Logan5

Logan5 Registered Member

Hi,

I am running ESET Cybersecurity for Mac and I am having the same issue/problem as I was in this thread:

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=283840

Now it seems to happen not only after I boot up the for the first time but also at various other times. Is anyone else having this issue?

I was told by ESET support (by email) that this problem was fixed in the new final version but seems to still be there for me.

Thanks
    Logan

2. MattJN

MattJN Former ESET Support Rep

Hello,

Please indicated what version you currently have installed. Version 4.0.58 is the most current, released to the public on November 9th, 2010.

Regards,

Matt
    Eset

Last edited: Nov 30, 2010
  3. Logan5

Logan5 Registered Member

Matt,

Thanks for the reply, yes I have 4.0.58. One other question... I sent a request for support through the Help feature inside NOD itself. I got a reply back from ESET today but just seems a little odd so wondering if you can verify ESET would ask something like this:

"An ESET Customer Care Representative has updated this case with the following information:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting ESET Customer Care. Our records indicate that you have purchased our product through a reseller. Unfortunately, the reseller's information has been entered instead of your information. In order to further assist you, we will need to verify your purchase and then update our records. Please provide the following information:

- Your full name:
    - Your home address:
    - Your primary phone number:
    - Your primary e-mail address:

I just want to be sure this is something from ESET, I have asked for help via support in the recent past and never had them ask me this question.

Thanks
    Logan

4. gisuck

gisuck Registered Member

I know I have the same problem. I am too running 4.0.58 on 2 Macs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.