ESET Can't clean ~dulla^@204~

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by ayelgndes, Nov 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ayelgndes

ayelgndes Registered Member

I've been using ESS for about a year, I have been relying on it since...
    But few days ago I noticed a problem, that corrupts my office files.... when i try to open files on notepad It says tomething like.... "~dulla^@204~ ... "
    It seems ESS can't protect me (us) any longer; unless something happens soon!
    Please give me a solution for this "dulla" thing.

2. doktornotor

doktornotor Registered Member

1/ A screenshot is worth thousands of words... Google returns absolutely nothing relevant for "dulla" which strongly suggests you haven't even posted the message right.
    2/ Why do you even think this is related to ESS in any way whatsoever?

3. ayelgndes

ayelgndes Registered Member

Here is the problem, whenever i try to open an office, Zip or Pdf document... it says corrupted.... when i open word documents on notpad all i read is like the attached image.
    which means My computer is infected with this "~dulla@^204~" stuff. I read somewhere tht kaspersky found some adware... but still can't recover (repair) those corrupted documents.
    N.B.1. I tried to open those documents on other computers but, it is the same; still corrupted.
    2. I've noticed that after this happens whenever i run word, excel or acrobat.... another application (~ 42.5 Kb size) is created insystem32 folder and runs automatically.

Attached Files:

4. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

Please send a log file from ESET SysInspector with a link to this message thread to support@eset.sk for additional review by one of ESET's support engineers.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.