ESET blocking stuff

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by pillad1, Jun 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pillad1

pillad1 Registered Member

Hey,

So recently my ESET was blocking all SSL connections. Thus, I could not use the Minecraft.exe client. I finally got that fixed though. Now, I'm noticing my Windows Remote Desktop program is not able to connect to a computer that is online. I have connected before.. Like Friday last week or make even Saturday. For some reason now I can no longer connect to that computer.

I contacted the man in charge of that computer, and we were on the phone together when I tried to connect again. He said the computer was on, but I could not connect. I'm thinking it might be ESET. Anyone have any suggestions?

2. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

put the firewall in interactive mode and try to connect - then approve the connection.

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Did you enable SSL scanning?

4. pillad1

pillad1 Registered Member

Thank you guys for getting back to me. I have "Ask about non-visited" websites turned on for the SSL scanning. I have not been asked to trust the connection, exclude, or deny the connection using Remote Desktop.

And I have always been running my anti-virus in Interactive mode because in just standard Automatic mode so much stuff was not working haha.

Still though, it is not working.. Is there a way to see what ESET has blocked and unblocked going through the firewall?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.