ESET 4.0.314.0 realtime protection malfunctioning.

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by dannynigg, Apr 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dannynigg

dannynigg Registered Member

When I try it with trial, everytime when my Fujitsu laptop logs in, the realtime protection malfunctions and sometimes non functioning. After a while however, it works again. I scanned my laptop several times and haven't found a single virus. Help please?

2. sxe

sxe Registered Member

Update to the latest ESET 4.0.417

3. dannynigg

I'm using a trial version. Could it be a virus/keylogger? I didn't download anything in this computer but WoW eset maplestory and hero online. Some music but eset didn't indicate any virus. I scanned my computer like 5 times and still no virus found. Is it cus my computer is a fujitsu?

4. nickster_uk

nickster_uk Registered Member

Assuming that you have adequate resources available on your PC, I would think it was more likely a damaged installation of ESET so a clean installation would be worth a try.

5. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

ESET Smart Security v4.0.424.0 is now available. Can you please re-test with that build?

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

6. dannynigg

I was just trying the software if it was good and I don't want to purchase the subscription just to check it. If it's a trial I can't download better version for some reason. It turns on after like 1 minutes though.

7. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

I wonder if one of the programs on the Fujitsu notebook--possibly a remnant of another security program--is conflicting with ESET Smart Security.

You might want to contact ESET's technical support department directly and speak to a technical support engineer for further troubleshooting.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.