ESET 3-Pack won't accept add'tl installations

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Glenn Hansen, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glenn Hansen

Glenn Hansen Registered Member

After purchasing a 3 user ESET package the software will not accept the 2nd & 3rd installations - Won't update the software. States that the username/password is invalid. Only the first installation is updating. Additional installations are stuck on v2596 (20071017). o_O

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

You must have mistyped the username or password. If it works on one computer it must work on the others, too.

3. Glenn Hansen

Glenn Hansen Registered Member

No... The username and password has been entered and re-entered many times. The confirming e-mail from ESET stated a license for 1 computer. I had paid for a 3-pack. The help desk was contacted and I was told that it was just a "glitch" and that it would work for all 3 computers. That response has proven incorrect.

4. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Could you please export the settings from all computers to xml and compare the username/password nodes? I assume the hashes will be different than those on the computer where update works fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.