Error Writing Script FIle

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by foundationconsult, Aug 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foundationconsult

foundationconsult Registered Member

I am receiving the "Error Writing Script File" message after I click reboot on the last step of the Disk Cloning process.

I have tried contaacting tech support on this issue since tuesday, and they have not replied to any of my emails. Also what's up with no phone number to call them? Horrible service.

Can someone please help me since support is MIA?

Jay

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Jay,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please make sure that you use the latest build (937) of Acronis True Image 8.0 which is available at: http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/support/updates/

To get access to updates you should create an account at:
    http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/my/
    then log in and use your serial number to register your software.

If that does not help then please download the latest version of Acronis drivers, install it with disabled logging and see if the problem still persists.

If the problem still persists then enable logging by running the installation package once again, reproduce the problem and collect the c:\snapapi.log file.

Please also create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Send all the collected files to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Could you please also let me know your Acronis request # which was sent to you in autoreply to your letter? I will find out the reason of such a delay with the answer.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Last edited: Aug 29, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.