Error when trying to use media builder to RIS Server

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by paddykiwi, Jul 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paddykiwi

paddykiwi Registered Member

Hi, I startedusing true image workstation with no problems with a ris server. It all installed and worked perfectly. I have imaged 6 machines compaq ipaqs without problems until all of a sudden i getcorrupted image files all the time. Ive been through the forum and tried heaps of things to no avail when i realised i was using an old ersion.

Yesterday i installed the updated version to my pc and tried to use media builder to put the ris option on my sbs 2003 ris server, but it now wont install. I get the following errors

E00040011: Cannot load required components. Please reinstall Acronis Media Builder.

Please contact Acronis support team for information on how to resolve this issue.
    To provide our support team with complete description of the issue, click Details, and then click the icon above the description in the open field. It will copy the issue's details to the Clipboard.

Cannot load required components. Please reinstall Acronis Media Builder. (0x40011)
    Tag = 0x9078F2483C89C50B
    TrueImage.run (0x40011)
    Tag = 0xC67F22C5E91B02F5

Any help would be appreciated. I have reinstalled it all plus my ris server but no difference

cheers

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello paddykiwi,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Server Disk Backup Software.

Please download and install the latest version of Acronis Universal Restore, if you have installed it before. To get access to updates you should first register your software.

If the issue persists, please create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post. Please make a screen shot of the error message you have received. Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.