Error when trying to clone disk: Failed to execute the task script. Error #1314 - "A

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by kevin5203, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kevin5203

kevin5203 Registered Member

When trying to clone my hard drive to a backup spare drive via eSata, Acronis is now giving me an error: Failed to execute the task script. Error #1314 - "A required privilege is not held by the client. (0xFFF0)".
    I have done several cloning operations between the same two disks with no problems until now. Using Vista home premium 64 bit. Any ideas?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Re: Error when trying to clone disk: Failed to execute the task script. Error #1314 -

Hello kevin5203,

Thank you for using Acronis Products

First of all please make sure that you are using the latest build of the program. Check it in Help -> About. You can always download the latest build of the program from your account under Registered Products.

I would recommend you update Acronis scheduler using the following article

If the issue persists please clarify whether you are trying to perform ”Clone Disk” or full disk/partition backup? If it’s full backup archive please attach log file of the error message to your next reply.

Best regards,
    --
    Dmitry Nikolaev

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.