Error when editing task 9.0 3666

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by root66, Jun 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. root66

root66 Registered Member

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello root66,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please note that this issue is known and it has been already fixed. The fix for this problem will be available in the next build of Acronis True Image we release. We plan to release it in the nearest future as soon as we finish testing it. We hope that the problem does not cause you much inconvenience in the meantime.

Thank you.
    --
    Tatyana Tsyngaeva

3. jeremyotten

jeremyotten Registered Member

And this time. Test it and Test it and Test it ............... Because If you tested the 3666 build GOOD this wouldn't have HAPPENED!

Maybe its an Idea to give the build to beta tester before releasing them to the Public. Im one of your Beta testen and I would Bother to help with this!

4. sierrahiker

sierrahiker Registered Member

When I encountered this problem, I deleted the task and recreated it. That didn't help, I still get the same error if I try to edit the task. When will a fix be available?

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello sierrahiker,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please note that the fix for this problem is already available in the latest build (3677) of Acronis True Image which you can find in the Product Updates section of our web-site.

Thank you.
    --
    Tatyana Tsyngaeva

6. shieber

shieber Registered Member

The irony was that the inability to edit produced a prompt telling you to edit, a situation worthy of Heller's _Catch 22_, to follow the solution you must be able to avoid the problem that prompted the solution.

This problem was the software developer's equivalent of walking around with an open fly or the back of on'es skirt hem tucked into one's waistband. A silly and embarrassing mistake that might happen to anyone, and whenever you find out that you've done it, it's later than you'd like. Always check the mirror before going out in public.

7. pineacre

pineacre Registered Member

Yes,
    I noticed the same problem with 9.0 3666 and I did a virus check, checked for spyware, registry cleaned, etc. etc. and nothing fixed it. Well, we notice the same thing at work, software gets released and it has a bug in it. Time to market today IS more important than quality today. That's the way it is! I think the Acronis software team is doing a great job, no one is perfect.
    My problem is getting the latest build...the WEB sight says I have the latest (3666) but the latest list says a higher number...go figure. I'm having lots of fun backing up files, and TRYING to creating schedules to backup all of my daughters photoshop files...
    Have a great day,
    Cheers...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.