Error: OX11112 (VSS Specific Error)

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by Time Zone, Dec 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Time Zone

Time Zone Registered Member

I am using Paragon Backup 10 - Free edition. Has anyone encountered this error. It tries to back up my C drive three times and then the fourth time it does, however, it says without certain files. I do not think it will restore properly. Maybe I will go back to Ghost 14.

2. Paragon_Tommy

Paragon_Tommy Paragon Moderator

That error tells me either Windows VSS service did not start or conflicting with another program. Are you running Ghost in the background, which also shares the same VSS service.

Run the full backup, and we can sample your archive for integrity check. Either us File Transfer Wizard under Tools to "drill" into your archive and pull out sample data or mount the archive as a virtual hard drive by right-clicking the archive in "Archives" tab.

3. RMW

RMW Registered Member

I just downloaded and installed Paragon Backup & Recovery Free Edition (32 bit) 10.1.

On the first attempt to do a complete backup I received the 0x11112 VSS error.
    If I'm running Ghost I'm not aware of it. No other software was running after reboot and initiating backup.

Is there a solution for this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.