Error Message

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Len2821, Jul 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Len2821

Len2821 Registered Member

I'm new here, and not sure this is the correct place for my question. If it's not, please direct me.

I'm getting the error message "Run-time error '9', subscript out of range". o_O In researching this error, other people getting the same message appeared to know where or what program was causing the error. I don't have a clue as to what is causing it, or where it is coming from. Is there a way I can track it down to a specific program or file? As an added note, I don't think, or at least I can't remember it's arrival being associated with the installation, removal, or modification of a program or files.
    I'm running Windows XP, with SP2. I'm set up for multiple user log on, and get the message with either lon on.
    Thanks in advance for the help,
    Len

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hey Len....Welcome to Wilders,

For starters....are you saying it is happening at log on of either user....or when in particular ?

3. Len2821

Yes, after either user clicks to open their desktop, and as their particular settings are loaded, I get the message.

Len

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Do you have the option to click OK....and if so....what happens after you do ?

Also....I have moved your thread to our software & services forum....which was no problem at all.

5. Len2821

Thanks for movint the post to the correct location!! I'll go there to answer your question.

Len

6. Len2821

Yes, I can click OK, and when I do, the message goes away. I do not notice any difference in system or program operation.

Len

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.