error message

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by ianpostie, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ianpostie

ianpostie Registered Member

Hi all just found this forum need soom help please.

My brother in law asked me if I would look at his PC as it was not too good,it was well corrupted and hijacked so I just re installed Windows XP and set up some decent security for him.I suggested he get Nod32 as I have it and very happy with it,so i installed it for him but when you switch his PC off, on the windows shut down screen an error message comes up and says

" Drive A is not ready either the disk is not in properly or the door is open "!

erm........ Drive A is the floppy drive and his PC does't have a floppy drive!

After a while I realised it was only doing it when Nod32 was on the PC as I had uninstalled it and reinstalled it 4 times and the message wasn't there when Nod32 wasn't on the PC.I had re installed XP 3 times and it still happened. Any ideas? :doubt:

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

3. ianpostie

Thank you for the link to the thread,removing the tick for diskette in AMON seems to have stopped the error message :)

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

5. ianpostie

Thanks for that,I must say this is a really good site theres loads of info on Nod32 I only found it yesterday and its great as its international, people from all over the world.

;) see the world isn't that big LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.