Error message

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by wannabe, Jun 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wannabe

wannabe Registered Member

I wonder if you could give me a tip on how to solve a problem with a newly setup mirror & worstation please. The worstations come up with an error "Connection to network directory \\servername\Data is alreadyestablished using a different username. Do you wish to terminate current connection and establish connection using new username?"
    The workstations had individualy versions of NOD32 on them before I set up the mirror, so once having set up the mirror, I proceed to setup each workstation to update from the server, resulting in this error.

2. NOD32 user

NOD32 user Registered Member

It is easier if you can configure your mirror update for HTTP instead of UNC.

One of the reasons for this error is because Windows won't permit you to authenticate with more than one set of credintials to any one machine at the same time. Either you or some application has already connected to your network share prior to NOD32 wanting to update and the two are using different logins. If you can make them both use the same UN/PW you will not see this error. HTH

Cheers :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.