error message programme damaged

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by earth, Apr 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earth

earth Registered Member

I used to have version 2.61 but when I downloaded the new version and installed it, it has come up with an error that reads This program has been damaged, possibly by a bad sector of the hard drive or a virus. Please reinstall it. I do not have a virus as I have checked that, I have a good virus detector programme (VisNetic) and I have also run a scandisk which shows no bad sectors. I have also reinstalled the programme but to no avail. The help file works and the autoupdater window opens but not that actual programme itself. That won't run at all. I am at a loss :'( as to what to do, any ideas? Does anyone know how to solve this problem? The previous version 2.61 worked really well and I had no problems with that. I am running windows 98 SE. Has anyone else had this error message. It is so annoying that I can't get 3.0 to run and I know for sure that I don't have a virus or a bad sector. This programme spyware blaster is really cool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.