Error e00640003

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by jbaigent, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbaigent

jbaigent Registered Member

Im trying to set up the trial version of True Image Windows Server 9 Im doing this remotly via Terminal Services (RDP) One of my windows 2003 servers installed fine :D the other 4 give the same error e00640003 with a message about user rights.

Im installing this using the administrator login the same as the successful install :oops: . I have run the extract and logged the output see below, I know this is something simple and its staring me in the face please help if you can. o_O

=== Verbose logging started: 06/04/2007 18:10:59 Build type: SHIP UNICODE 3.01.4000.2435 Calling process: C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe ===
    MSI (c) (F4:64) [18:10:59:063]: Resetting cached policy values
    MSI (c) (F4:64) [18:10:59:063]: Machine policy value 'Debug' is 0
    MSI (c) (F4:64) [18:10:59:063]: ******* RunEngine:
    ******* Product: c:\AcronisTrueImageServer.msi
    ******* Action:
    ******* CommandLine: **********
    MSI (c) (F4:64) [18:10:59:063]: Machine policy value 'DisableUserInstalls' is 0
    MSI (c) (F4:64) [18:10:59:063]: Note: 1: 1325 2: AcronisTrueImageServer.msi
    MSI (c) (F4:64) [18:10:59:063]: MainEngineThread is returning 2
    === Verbose logging stopped: 06/04/2007 18:10:59 ===

Thanks in advance

Jon

2. jbaigent

Anyone ?? :oops:

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello jbaigent,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Server Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Could you please do the following?

- Open Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Services and make sure that COM+ System Application is Started. If it is not, please start it;

- Make sure that Distributed Transaction Coordinator is Started. If it is not, please start it.

If the above doesn't help, please collect the installation log file the way it is described in this previous post of mine.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Last edited: Apr 12, 2007
  4. jbaigent

Hi
    I have done as you suggested and no luck im afraid. I have logged a call (973755) with you guys and emailed off a load of info. This is starting to be a pain as i need to complete this project ASAP

I know you guys are working hard and i thank you for all you help

Jon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.