Error E0007000F in True Image

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Kerrigan, Jul 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kerrigan

Kerrigan Guest

After doing all the prep (disk scan, defrag, etc) when I try to create a full image backup (under WIN98SE) I get 'Invalid File Size, Partition C, E0007000F" error and True Image errors out.
    Everything else works fine on the PC, all the programs, all the functions, etc. and I don't see any file on "C" drive which is messed up or "too big".
    What is the problem and what is the solution please.
    Thank you.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Kerrigan,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

First of all please update your copy of Acronis True Image 8.0 to the 889 build. In order to get access to updates you should register account on our site (or just log in if you have already created it) and then register your copy of the product.

If the problem remains please create Acronis Report (please see Acronis post for the detailed instructions), screenshots of your actions in "Create Image" wizard and the screenshot of the error message you get and send all the information to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread.

If you do not receive any response from Acronis Support Team within 48 hours please let me know your Acronis Request # which will be sent to you in autoreply.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

3. Kerrigan

Kerrigan Guest

Downloaded the latest build and the problem appears to be resolved at this time. The error MAY have been too long a file name specified.

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Kerrigan,

Please collect all the information requsted above and sent to support@acronis.com. This will allow us to investigate the problem thoroughly.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.