Error E000101F4 when running DiskDirector Boot Disk on a SATA Drive

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by nielsb, Sep 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nielsb

nielsb Registered Member

OK - as the title says, when I try and run the DiskDirector Rescue Boot Disk on a machine which have a SATA drive the DiskDirector throws the E000101F4 error with the nessage being: Acronis Disk Director Suite has not found any hard disk drives.

I created the boot disk from an XP sp2 system with an EIDE drive, and then when I try and use the boot disk on the machine with SATA drive I get the error.

Any ideaso_O

Niels

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Niels,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Partition and Disk Managing Software.

First of all please make sure that you use the latest build (553) of Acronis Disk Director Suite 9.0. In order to get access to updates you should register account on our site (or just log in if you have already created it) and then register your copy of the product.

Then create a new bootable CD and see whether the problem persists. If the latest build doesn't help please create the sysinfo.txt file (please see Acronis Help Post for the instructions) and send it to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread. We will certainly help you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

3. nielsb

nielsb Registered Member

Updating to the latest build fixed the issue!

Thanks!!!!

Niels

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello nielsb,

I am glad that your problem has been resolved. If you have any questions concerning our software, please feel free to ask us.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.