Error E000101F4 - No Hard Disk drives found

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by cfreiling, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cfreiling

cfreiling Registered Member

I've seen a few other posts regarding this issue but for different versions and manly for the Home version of TI and not any of the Server versions. I have tried a few of the known fixes but none work. The error I am getting is through TI Management console (v9.1.3854), the error happens when I try to image entire disks or Files and Folders, the error I get is E000101F4: Acronis True Image management console has not found any hard disk drives.

Version: TI Enterprise Server 9.1.3854

Any ideas?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello cfreiling,

Thank you for using Acronis Enterprise Server Disk Backup software

Could you please update your Acronis True Image 9.1 Enterprise Server to the latest build?

If you have the latest build and issue is not fixed then could you could you please download Acronis drivers and install it with disabled logging.

If the issue still persists, please create the driver log by installing the update again with enabled logging and reproducing the issue. The log file will be created on the C:\ partition. The name of this file will be snapapi[date-time].log

After that please submit a request for technical support with the attached log and the link to this thread. We will do our best to help you as soon as possible.

Thank you
    --
    Michael Levchenko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.