Error: E000101F4 "..has not found any hard disk drive" errors when TI is opened

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by parcou, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. parcou

parcou Registered Member

I hate to post the same error again and I have throughly searched. However my error is different a bit.

I was on version TI 9.3567 with a secure zone and had NO errors ever..

I upgraded to version 11 build #8027...now I get an error each time the TI is opened

Issue:
    On the new version 11 as soon as I open the program I get error e000101f4 "...has not found any hard disk." If I remove the secure zone, I receive no error when opening the program and all works well except for the fact I need the secure zone since the laptop has one hard drive. When I add the secure zone back, I am back to the error.

I need help as well as others I see. I am on the latest version on TI 11. I have also uninstalled then reinstalled the program and I still have the same issues stated above...

PC
    HP nc6400 laptop
    WinXP Pro 32-bit
    60gb SATA HD
    2gb Ram

Please advise...

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Parcou,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup software

We have recently released new version of Acronis drivers and we recommend you to install them with disabled logging after setting up Acronis Secure Zone. This should help you to overcome the issue with hard drives.

If the issue still persists, please create the driver log by installing the update again with enabled logging and reproducing the issue. The log file will be created on the C:\ partition. The name of this file will be snapapi[date-time].log

After that please submit a request for technical support with the appached log and the link to this thread. We will do our best to help you as soon as possible.

Thank you

--
    Eugene Bogdanov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.