ERROR E000101F4: Acronis True Image has not found any hard disk drives on NEC VL350

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by nberdah, Jul 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nberdah

nberdah Registered Member

Hello, I've a problem when I create an image on new workstation NEC VL350. Acronis has not found my SATA hard disk then the workstation boot correctly on Windows XP. I've the latest product (build 903) and I don't find solution to make an image with Acronis.

Help me please :'( :'(

Sorry for my english but I'm french.

Thankssssss

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello nberdah,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please clarify what are you trying to do to make an image of your computer? Do you boot the computer with Acronis Bootable CD? If so please make sure you have created it with the latest (903) build. Please describe whether you are able to create the image under Windows?

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. nberdah

I boot with the latest CD Bootable Acronis True Image 8 Build 903. I'm sure. The soft don't find my sata hard disk on computer then Ghost 2003 find it. I had never problem with Acronis True Image on stations NEC VL5, DELL GX260, GX270, GX280 (with SATA disk) and servers NEC TM1400, DELL PE800 (SCSI RAID 1 Disks). But I receive the new computer NEC VL350 for my society and I need a solution to make an image with Acronis (because I don't like Ghost :mad: :mad: ) I had try change bios setting and the problem stay.

If there is no solution, I'll try to make an IDE disk.

Thanks.

4. nberdah

It's OK. I had plug the disk on SATA3 and Acronis True image reconize the disk. On SATA1 and SATA2, impossible, the disk not found.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.