Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by guyfro, Apr 27, 2006.
I have an error during installation of true image 9
error : E00640003
Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.
Could you please do the following?
- Launch the product installation file;
- Right-click on the "Install Acronis True Image" button and select "Extract";
- Select the path for extracting the component and click "Save";
- Go to the Run prompt (Start -> Run) and issue the following command:
msiexec /i msi-name /l*v log-name
Where msi-name is the name of the file you extracted in steps 2-3 and log-name is the path and the name to the log file you want to save the output to;
- Reproduce the problem and collect the log file created during the installation.
Please also create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post and submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.
Separate names with a comma.