Error Connecting for updates

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by wxboss, Feb 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wxboss

wxboss Registered Member

I'm pretty new to NOD, so forgive me if this has been discussed before, but I have noticed a lot of errors lately in the Event Log relating to errors connecting to the update servers.

I still get the updates as scheduled, but I'm wondering if I may have a configuration problem on my end, or if everyone else is getting the same thing. The two servers that seem to give me the most problems (in order of occurrence) end with: 237.14 & 250.33.

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

wxboss

As long as you are updating, there is nothing to be concerned about.

Servers can have problems as well as routing to the servers. In additon, a server may be unavailable due to maintenace issues, etc.

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Another possibility is that no connection was established at the time NOD32 was trying to connect to the update servers.

4. wxboss

wxboss Registered Member

Thanks for the feedback.

I guess it stands to reason that if the program is set up to check for updates every hour by default, there may be ocassions when it receives too much traffic at any given time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.