error at startup

Discussion in 'ewido anti-spyware forum' started by mikbhoy, Jun 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikbhoy

mikbhoy Registered Member

hi,im new to ewido,i was using a2 before but ditched it because of to many false positives.im having a small problem,after installing ewido i got an error message saying 'failed to connect to driver 2' after uninstalling ewido the error went away.i was wondering if anybody else has had this error and if so what is causing it and can i fix it.i really like ewido and would like to keep using it so any help would be great thanks in advance.if you need my specs they are in the sig link.

update- ok found the other threads concerning this problem,im running xp pro 64bit so maybe thats why im getting the error.i will try the beta version because another poster said he didnt have any probs with that.

update 2- installed ewido 4 beta got no errors and have no problems,i like this programme a lot,might just have to reach into my pocket when the trial runs out,if i dont encounter any major problems.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.