error 7x0001 Internal error:unhandled exception:none

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by howardrl, Dec 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. howardrl

howardrl Registered Member

Using TI 8.0 build 786 with W2K sp4 k. I try to image fat32 partitions from windows to an external harddrive with ntfs. Five partitions 114 Gb. Proceeds up to "Pending operation 101 started: Saving partition structure Drive H: then I receive the internal error message above. If I boot to the boot CD no problem. Creates the image with no problem. Only problem is with the lettering of the partions but I will deal with that for a while. I have had the same problem on another computer an earlier build of TI8.0 saving to an internal harddrive. Should I do the partions 1 or two at time? I have seen other messages with similar problems but I have not seen a solution. Any help would be appreciated.
    Bob
    [I]<removed>[/I]@comcast.net

Email address removed to prevent harvesting--Ron

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2004
  2. malencid

malencid Registered Member

I have run into this problem also. Anybody have a solution?

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello howardrl and malencid,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/).

We are really sorry for the inconveniences.

Could you please do the following:

1. Press the Start button, choose Run, type "drwtsn32" and press Enter.
    2. In the dialog that appears check the Log File and Crash Dump paths, then press the OK button.
    3. Run Acronis True Image again and reproduce the error.
    4. Pick up the user.dmp and drwtsn32.log files in the directory specified at step 2 and send them to support@acronis.com along with the description of the problem.

As for the imaging of several partitions, the only difference is that when you create an image of the whole disk the image file includes MBR. It means that after you restore this image you will be able to boot your disk (providing you have an operational system on it). This is not the case if you create separate images of all partitions and restore them all.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.