Erratic Intellimouse Explorer 3.0

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Radunn55, Jun 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radunn55

Radunn55 Guest

I recently installed SpyGuard/Blaster together. SG loads at bootup; SB is active. The mouse functions (I am not getting system lockups) but "intermittently" it goes beserk. Single clicking an icon has a dbl click response. Dragging a window frequently maximizes it. Trying to crop an image is almost impossible; as soon as it's dragged the command is lost.

Highlighting text also becomes eratic. The problems mentioned occur when SG is on the systray.

I am running Windows 2000 SP3, Norton Antivirus 2003, Zone Alarm Pro 3.5.169, Ad-Subtact 2.55. The Intellimouse driver is intellipoint 4.12.

Any and all help is appreciated.

2. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Hi Radunn55,

Have you tried disabling SpywareGuard's real-time scanning to see if that is causing it?
    Rightclick the SG icon in the systray > Options and remove the checkmark before real time scanning.
    Let us know if that helps, that is the only element of SpywareGuard and SpywareBlaster I can think of that might be involved.

Regards,

Pieter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.