'ere - put that back !

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by eyes-open, Jun 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eyes-open

eyes-open Registered Member

Just poppin' in.

A couple of you folks know I'm living in cramped conditions, while I have my 'real' house totally remodelled. Not for a photo-shoot in House & Country magazine you understand, just to put on a bit of added value to realise a better return.

Now, I checked on me house yesterday - and I'm fairly sure I'm missing one wall. Should I accept the builders story that it's okay, he's just sent it out to be cleaned ?

It doesn't make sense to me, as the washing up liquid and bowl was clearly visible by the sink........

eyes-open - saying, don't worry about the Muppets. They're alive & well and in full employment ........ as long as I can pay them :D

2. ftwynne59

ftwynne59 Registered Member

eyes-open....look at the positives....you'll save on wallpaper :D

3. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

When he sends you his bill, tell him part of the payment got sent out with the wall.:)

4. Peaches4U

Peaches4U Registered Member

Replies to your dilema are priceless ... :D :D :D

5. beetlejuice

beetlejuice Registered Member

Well you probably shouldn't have told Ed about what was going on. Seems he told Baked Bean Man and he just had to come over to help until the "urge" hit him that is. That's where your wall went. He stole your wall and built himself a little house so he could have some privacy. Of course Ed will deny it but we have the pics to prove it!! :cautious:

Attached Files:

6. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Nah!!...I've tried the denial bit before an it never worked! Not to wurrie young e-o..."The Force" was with yoo this time. Remember that pain in the a55 neighbor next door? Well, "Goodness Gratious Great Balls of Fire"..(can yoo name the song an artist), B'day Buckie's blast removed all his body hair an now his nubile young Wifey thinks you're cute.

As "Baked Bean Man" allus says: "Everythings good that comes out of the end"

Yoo can tell me anything...I might keep a secret, It's in the Vault ed

7. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

err...Which end? o_O :eek: :doubt: o_O :ninja:

8. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Why...the end that justifies the beans means of course!

Clearing the air, Freshened ed

9. eyes-open

Cheers ftwynne, I'm looking forward to saving quite a lot. I'm fairly sure it was a supporting wall, which should mean that a couple of rooms upstairs, and possibly the roof space, will soon be more easily accessible from the garden.....so yay me - no stair carpet worries.

Took your advice Peter- but he said unless I could produce the laundry ticket, it wouldn't wash.
    You'd think so - but both ftwynne and Peter billed me for consultancy fees :mad:

Yup, I've long believed the 'Edwaurd & Buckarino Skool of Thwarted Education' was funded by nefarious means. For some time now, there have been rumours that they've been working hand in claw on a dodgy home demolition & reclamation scheme, with an individual known only as the 'Wolf'. It was mainly due to a statement provided by our only surviving witness, codenamed 'Pig 3', that I went ahead with the brick rebuild.

Notes also the strange coincidence of the disappearance of witnesses - codenamed 'Pig 1' & 'Pig 2' and the announcement of the Hawaiian BBQ evening by members of the Big Bucks Birthday Committee.

(rushes to that thread to make the announcement, make this link and create a sense of continuity)

10. beetlejuice

beetlejuice Registered Member

Shouldn't that be "fumigated by nefarious beans"?

11. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Well...young e-o,

Yoo kin huff an puff all yoo wants too cause all of us hear are in Denial. We have been hear fer the last too weaks on vacashun an all of the paid locals hear will swear at for us! Have yoo looked under the blankets for uh one anna too. Pigs inna blanket w/a side of applesauce an mebee a few beans is mitey tasty butt we ain't seen em....BURP!!

Mmmmm...ribs, Porkly ed

12. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Hey Beej,

Mind yore owen beeswax! Yoo knows perfektly well that we uses nothin but the finest pee beans!

Flatulently yores, Phfft ed

13. eyes-open

Never mind the old 'I ham what I ham' routine and throwing blanket denials around the place ........... I've dismantled the BBQ, rebuilt me wall and have a team scouring the land to find the gap where my door used to be (Please see artists impression below).

Oh yeh - if you are in an area that my team has scoured and find their work satisfactory - please feel free to show your appreciation.

Artists impression of the gap ------>................ <------- If found please return to frightful owner.

14. eyes-open

Good news - the lads have clubbed together and brought a proper sprinkler system ....... ya can lay off the dandelion tea now Eddy.

15. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Oh...yoo silly...yoo!!

Too late! After the horde of us eats all dem beans the stinkler system allus goes off. Later I clubbed by ball offen the 1st tea into a huge patch of dandylions!

Hacking in the Golf of Mehico, #4 Wood ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.