ERAS 4, NOD32 v4 and some troubles updating from mirror

Discussion in 'ESET Server & Remote Administrator' started by damonhill, Jun 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. damonhill

damonhill Registered Member

Hi everyone,

I'm having some problems with a new customer. It has a ERAS and a lot of NOD32 clients updating from ESET, but a few of them do it from the ERAS mirror in the server (w2k3 sp3), at least till two weeks ago when the license for the clients was renewed . I need no make a lot of troubleshooting but, by now, i already have some doubts.

first one. Connecting with the ERAC and configuring de server>updates tab, in Updates Status shows an error ( _srr0), and clicking "Update now" it results in the same error after trying to update. In the registry log for the ERAS shows a error4, with aditional errror 2001 in the <UPDATER>. I googled that but i couldn't find the meaning of that error code.
    I readed somewhere too, a warning related to PCU updates resulting in clients not being able to update, but i couldn't check that.

The other problem i can think of is that the new license was added to that NOD32 clients to force them to update (¿?), maybe resulting in two HTTP servers clashing. I would like to know if this is happening but not how to do it

I need some light on this topics...any help will be greatly appreciated.

(I apologize for not following the instructions on how to report issues but I still don't have many information. I promise to complete it )

2. DrewD

DrewD Eset Staff Account

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.