ERAC/ERAS Policy question / System-Updates *solved*

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by pheelix, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pheelix

pheelix Registered Member

Hi everyone,

we use the 3.0.105 of ERAC/ERAS on one of our servers and EAV 4.0.314.0 on some test-clients. All the test-clients occur with a red protection status in the ERAC, because it tells me, that the systems are not up to date (missing windows-updates). So I changed "Advanced Settings >> Tools >> System-Updates" to "no updates" on one of the client.

But, I want to set it for all clients via a policy, of course. The only problem is, that I don't find the entry for it in the policy-editor / I don't know whether it's possible or needed to switch something to see new policy-options for EAV 4.

TIA,
    pheelix

Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
  2. SmackyTheFrog

SmackyTheFrog Registered Member

Re: ERAC/ERAS Policy question / System-Updates

Do you have the option in the configuration editor called Eset Kernel, Setup, Advanced, Notify about missing OS update from level? It is easy to overlook.

3. pheelix

pheelix Registered Member

Re: ERAC/ERAS Policy question / System-Updates

thanks, :) this was the point i was looking for. dont know why i couldn find it with the search in the configuration editor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.