ERAC and clients reporting wrong info

Discussion in 'ESET Server & Remote Administrator' started by phrode, Dec 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phrode

phrode Registered Member

We just started to use ESET, and we love the product. But I have some questions about the use of ERAC and clients reporting wrong info.

We have 100+ clients. All clients are updated with the latest and working well, but ERAC says diffrent. It says a lot of clients has not been updated for the last 24h to 6 days. I have checked the clients, but they have the latest. I have also checked the policy and it is correct.

Any ideas what could be wrong?

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Is correct time/date set on the clients and server? Have the clients connected to ERAS recently? If possible, post here an appropriate screenshot.

3. phrode

phrode Registered Member

4. dmaasland

dmaasland Registered Member

It does not look like they are reporting wrong info, they're just not reporting at all. Has anything changed in the config since 19 hours ago? Is the remote administration address reachable from the client on the specified port?

5. phrode

phrode Registered Member

Firewalls are switched off.

Yes we did change the policy 2 days ago. We added an extra Profile (internet update) to the Update Module. The profile is for our mobile users outside our domain.

http://www.atvforumet.no/screenshot_profile.jpg

6. phrode

phrode Registered Member

I think the problem has to do with the last updates from MS. Things are getting back to normal here now (I hope) :)

7. dmaasland

dmaasland Registered Member

Just wondering, do you know what update it was and why it caused this?

8. phrode

phrode Registered Member

Not sure, but I will chek the wsus server...

PS! The problems disapeard after 1-2 restarts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.