ERA v2 & PCU

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by sanchehl, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sanchehl

sanchehl Registered Member

Can someone explain how the latest ERA handles the program component updates. I am currently using ERA's internal mirror function, i don't have a mirror setup on EAV BE. According to the manual, section 3.3.2, it talks about being able to enable program component updates and disabling them easily. I can't find the option for program component updates. I currently have 5 clients that are on 3.0.657 and would like to push out 3.0.669, but can't figure out how to do it, unless i use the Remote Install feature of ERA. I've already updated the install package.

It would be great if I could turn the PCU off, so that it gives us time to test when a new version comes out, then push it out automatically when we are ready, by changing the config on ERA.
    The old way of doing this was to use ERA v. 1 and use the client as the mirror which gave you all the options necessary. ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.