EQSecure V4.0 Beta2 2008.3.28

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by xuesisi, Mar 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vengeance666

Vengeance666 Registered Member

Could you have a look at this?

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=204908

Sorry for opening a new thread, but I saw that on this topic people are talking about general things, so I decided to open a new "bug-thread" to help EQS's developement team and, in particular, to share and test EQS on our own systems. ;)

2. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

Anticipating an even better sound release for EQS and perhaps another Beta or two before finally release an installer to 4.0 Full.

Alcyon's Rules added to it is a major bonus IMO that enhances it's security coverage far beyond what it might otherwise be.

Maybe kurinin or xuesis will chime in shortly again with some encouraging news to share.

3. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

Every user who is fascinated with the HIPS EQS might find this off-beat a bit but i was experimenting with it's GUI, and although i haven't yet got around to making a strickly EQS headliner, i bet you guys just might find this face enhancement of some interest, and then maybe not.

As some of you know i am a huge art fan and anything that i can fashion to drum up some unexpected surprises might get a kick out of this. It's only a experiment for a headliner template and has no bearing on EQS;s workings, but i found it rather attractive for such a brilliant creation as EQS is.

Save your EQS LANG folder someplace before you try so you can reset the headliner as is was. You have to close EQS to add it to the en.zip file in Lang, but comments and critiscisms are respectfully welcome. I made it with a program named Animation Waves by the way.

Attached Files:

• AD.gif
      AD.gif
      File size:
      102.4 KB
      Views:
  4. kuririn

kuririn Registered Member

distortion o_O

5. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

Yes distortion, wave ripples distortion.

EQS is a World-Class HIPS and stands out above the crowd imho. But don't be so put off please, it's only an experimental fashion statement and as an art enthusisast it's the only app i would even go thru the trouble of dressing up the headliner as a compliment to such a nice program where a lot of effort is went into it's functioning.

I done the same once with SSM in it's Log, it was very configurable and changed icons to animated ones with arrows.

This is the 21st Century afterall, a finely developed app is a joy to decorate where theres at least one small section to show off some creativety IMO.

6. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

This is getting on my nerves and i'm about to reverT back to SSM or OA Armor/Comodo again.

Does anyone know if this is just a cruel tease or they finally gonna make an installer for EQS 4.0

I have liked it but it;s become a real pain to have to overwrite again and again this and that and the silence of no word or update notice whats coming if anything doesn't inspire confidence, expecially after Alcyon is worked so hard to help us with it.

EASTER

7. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

Now i know the time that goes onto developing apps especially HIPS, i spent the entire night into the morning, a 5.4 Earthquake, and another several hours trying to pattern the right steps just to get 4.0 Beta 2 into a reasonably stable stetup thanks greatly to Alcyon's Rules.

I burned all other EQS folders and files and kept only the set up to 3.40 plus the 3.41 overwrite and a couple of additions courtesy Xuesis & Kurinin in order to avoid confusion.

That little tip earlier on EXPORTING the EQS Policy was of tremendous help because i had a mess to deal with for hours.

Thanks Guys for your contributions, not if only EQS can finally get a 4 version stable installer i don't mind the rules, Alcyon is done a Brilliant job with them and i don't really know how he had time to cover so many areas and fashion them generously for us the way he did, but i am thankful for that to no end.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2008
  8. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

Please say EQS Final v4.0 is come up. Wonderful HIPS programs with exceptionaly configuration abilities by users and stronger improvements.

We CAN ONLY just sit and wait.

EASTER

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.