Eqsecure 4.2 - english version

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by pogonici, Jun 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

EQSecure remains one of "THE BEST" most configuarable HIPS to ever grace the cyber-shelves, no mind the chinese chop sticks gave up on us and it, there was plenty enough puzzles left lying around that ALCYON brought it up to WORLD-CLASS STANDARD and it's still in all my machines and clients as well as neighbors PC's and they couldn't be more thrilled.

Not even their high dollar AV's ever gave them such solid protection and for them what i'm told it's a small price to pay in comparison in contrast of the money grubbing "charge by the hour/and minutes support AV's took unfair and unethical advantage of them when they just needed a few pointers here and there, not to mention, even then malicious content still poked holes in their av defenses and sent some off to buying new PC's only to experience the same repeats of old.

LONG LIVE ALCYON'S EFFORTS TO MAKE EQS THE VERY BEST!!! :thumb:

EASTER

2. jmonge

jmonge Registered Member

cool:thumb:

3. arran

arran Registered Member

I didn't like version 4.2 as much as version 3. And since windows 7 is coming soon I moved on to Malware Defender. In my opinion Malware Defender is just as configuarable HIPS as EQS.

4. firzen771

firzen771 Registered Member

5. arran

arran Registered Member

There will also come a time when are forced off XP just like we were forced off windows 98.

6. firzen771

firzen771 Registered Member

its very tru, u cant stay in the past forever.

7. Alcyon

Alcyon Registered Member

EASTER, it was a real pleasure for me to play with this tool and freely share my ruleset which is the result of Countless hours of researches. I'll say it again, the original conceptor of eqs is a real genius and the addition of a sandbox is the cream on the cake as it opens entirely new unrealized horizons.

8. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

You definitely opened up an entire new world for this HIPS when you began running your productions of rulesets and such.

It's been a pleasure working with you on EQS through all your excellent efforts/benefits and sharing various vital data and results to make this HIPS still a top notch boss on this end. LoL

;) EASTER ;)

9. soccerfan

soccerfan Registered Member

@Alcyon, perhaps OT but I just noticed the link to your proxo filter set.
    Many thanks for making it available. I'm off to download and try it out :)

10. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

As far as 4.2 Professional (Pay Soft), at least that was the link i brought in, i tried it and it is horrable as Alcyon alluded to earlier.

It to me was woefully ineffective due mostly to it's "Lite" nature i guess even though it showed some glimmers of what everyone was looking for in the 3.41 & 4.0 versions.

I quickly uninstalled it and went straightway back to EQS 4.0 w/Alcyon's Rules and this puppy is still holding it's own after all this time.

EASTER

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.