Enterprise vs Business Versions

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by LarryLuciani, Apr 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LarryLuciani

LarryLuciani Registered Member

Is the enterprise version still available or is it now re-labeled as business? If it is still available what is the difference?

2. LarryLuciani

I think I am in the wrong forum so I re-posted in Nod32 Anti-virus forum.
    Sorry.

3. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Business edition is the new name of the previous Enterprise edition.

Business edition includes the protection software (EAV or ESS) , the Mirror option and the ESET RA . As each and every license for ESET software , BE supports downgrade to the previous versions of the product so you can use NOD32 v2 and RA v1 with a Business edition license with no problem

4. Cosmo32

Cosmo32 Guest

Thank you HiTech_Boy for this explanation. I have waited for the last 3 months for anyone to state this clearly. I accept that you do not speak for ESET.....;)

I am in the 2d year (last) of my license for the "Enterprise Edition/5 seats." Yes, I do use the previous V2.70.39. I would like to continue to use this version. I am not yet convinced that the new V3.0 Business Edition is sound yet. Perhaps it will be by year-end when I come up for renewal. Time may tell....... :D

Should I choose to renew my current EE license for the newer Business Edition, will I still be able to continue to use my current "very bullet-proof" V2 level of ESET code? I do understand that any new license issued by ESET may be against/for the newer Business Edition...... but, I am happy with what I have now.
    Thank you.

5. ASpace

ASpace Guest

As long as v2 is still supported , yes .

6. LarryLuciani

Thanks for clearing this up for me, you would think they might leave a trail of information on the website for a few years anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.