Enhance All Your XP Icons

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by EASTER, Jul 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

http://www.freeware-guide.com/OldGoodFreeware/IconPhile.html

I couldn't find this link before when a member was searching for a safe way to modify their icons but just run across it today.

If it's of any help, i been using this puppy a very very long time now without issue and you can change all your icons, folders etc. and even save your settings to a file and create new ones, as many as so desired.

I like it because on every new install i change the looks of the entire system folders and i like to change looks of my driver, txt, drives, removable files, and you name it, then save the whole batch for easy return to the looks you went thru the trouble of changing.

If anyone finds it of use for them, then iphile is your custom icon changer.

EASTER

2. Hairy Coo

Hairy Coo Registered Member

Easter-thats a good old good freeware guide!

3. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

Thanks.

I hope others who are still using XP find it useful for them. For me it's so much more attractive and eye-friendly to set your own icons and even makes the entire system look infinitely better then the plain dull defaults. It's almost like owning a new machine complete with all the identifying markers that would never come packaged with the installer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.