Encryption Sofware by Ambitware Technologies: Armor System5

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by SYS 64738, Jan 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SYS 64738

SYS 64738 Registered Member

I recently tried out this encrytion software from ambitware technologies.
    http://www.ambitware.com/prod2d.asp

I noticed same troubles with it when running the program in a limited user account (Win2k SP4, Power user account). The program dous not start properly in another account than the win2k administrator. Software support says that this should not happen, actually they are trying to figure out the problem.
    I can reproduce the issue on different win2k machines.
    I would like to know if someone here has noticed similiar issues with this program on Win2k power user acount, and if so, do you run also GSS (or another HIPS software) and NOD 32 on the same machine?

2. SYS 64738

SYS 64738 Registered Member

I would like to mention that ambitware support was able to fix the problem for me. The issue was due to an insufficient access level in certain areas of the registry when using the power user account. I must admit that i was not very optimistic that they would be able to fix it, because i could describe the problem only roughly and provided some screenshots.
    They sended me a modified execution file of the program and this works flawless with respect to the startup problem.

This is in my opinion a great, exemplary style of support. :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.