EMS will not register on Nokia 5800XM

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by cloggy, Sep 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cloggy

cloggy Registered Member

Hi all,on my Nokia 5800XM I downloaded and registered ESET Mobile Security av. Installed well, but no way I can get the software activated. I don't even reach their server, checked this by using faulty code etc.
    Always: Activation failed- unable to establish connection! Do you want to try another connection?
    I tried different providers, wifi and so on, but cannot activate it.
    Other software did not give any activation problem.
    That's why I believe its an EMS problem.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks in advance.

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Please make sure that you entered your username and password correctly (both are case sensitive). I wonder if you could try a hard phone reset by chance.

3. cloggy

cloggy Registered Member

Hi Marcos, thanks, I did correct input of user & password, also incorrect, just tosee if there would be a reply from server. But none at all.
    I just did the hard reset, everything back to basics and installed again the software, with same result.
    I am convinced, that my phone doesn't contact the server. Pls note, with a test version of Kapersky all went smooth. Also other software no problem to activate.

Any other ideas?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.