Employment opportunity. May I post?

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by silverqq, Feb 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silverqq

silverqq Registered Member

I have a job opportunity that is suitable for the audience in this forum. I would like to post it here. Could one of the site moderators or administrators please contact me and let me know if this is acceptable.

Thank you

2. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

Hello silverqq, and welcome to the forum.

In regards to your request, first...thank you for asking before posting it; we do appreciate that.

Although your intentions may be honest, unfortunately, we cannot make such an exception for one person, then not allow other's that would come along later and start spam-like posts on the same subject. Posts of this nature fall under the first paragraph of our TOS:
    As this is a security board, and not a job/employment service, it would not be appropriate to allow these types of post on the forum. If members do wish to pursue such interests, there are many government and educational institutes that offer such help that they can research on their own.

I do hope you understand, and given the subject matter of this thread, I will close it now.

Regards,

snap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.