Email Notification Question...

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by napoleon, Apr 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. napoleon

napoleon Registered Member

I currently run TI 8 Enterprise Server from a master image server, and only install the agent on the servers I want to image (I do not install TI8 Server or Storage Server on these servers...just the agent). Given this setup, is there anyway to setup email notifications on the master image server to email me whenever any of my remote servers have imaged successfully? When I open TI Management Console and go into Options, the Email notification option is missing...all I have is the Appearance option. If I launch TI Server itself, I do see the email option, but this is only good for the local server. I was hoping there was a master, system-wide email setting I could set on TI Management Console to do this. Is this possible?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello napoleon,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Server Disk Backup Software (Enterprise Edition).

You may set e-mail notification in Acronis True Image Management Console and the steps you described were right. Could you please launch Acronis True Image Management Console once again, open "Tools" -> "Options" and create screenshot of the window you get. Please send this screenshot to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread and indicate in the subject of the letter that you want to contact Ilya Toytman. I will try to help you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. napoleon

napoleon Registered Member

Thanks. I just sent you an email with the subject line "For Ilya Toytman..." I look forward to your reply and thanks.

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello John,

I have got your letter and from now on we will investigate the problem via e-mail because it is more convinient in this case.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.