Email Hacking

Discussion in 'privacy problems' started by jimenezj_18, Jul 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimenezj_18

jimenezj_18 Registered Member

I have had my email broken into 3 times by hackers. and now i have this girl telling me she knows me and that she hates me and when the time comes shes's going to hurt me. how can i get into her email to see who she is? i'm really curious, because if its someone i trust, well i'm trusting the wrong people then.

2. Londonbeat

Londonbeat Registered Member

Hi jimenezj_18 welcome to Wilders,

This website is dedicated to security/privacy so you won't get any help hacking someone elses email address here. ;)

If I was you I would notify your ISP/email provider that you've been hacked. You could report the abuse to the senders email provider/ISP, by giving them senders email address, domain and IP address. If you need to keep the address that's been hacked then change the password to a secure one and block the malicious email address that this girl is threatening you from.

You might find this thread useful to prevent further attempts to hack your email.

Londonbeat

3. llista

llista Guest

You have nothing to fear girls can't hit hard, you should be able to break her neck if she attempts anything against you.:thumbd:

4. steve161

steve161 Registered Member

In New York, threatening someone by email is considered a crime. I assume the same holds true for most jurisdictions.

Maybe most girls can't hit hard, but their cars sure can when you are crossing the street one day.

5. zapjb

zapjb Registered Member

I hate these type of posts.

1. Cause they're BS.
    2. Because I can't remember being that young & thinking people will believe me.
    3. I'm scared that they're at least 25yo & really mean what they say.
    4. Scared they're not even 15yo & have at least 10yrs of this BS ahead of them.
    5. I just lost 5 minutes of my life, reading & responding to this cr*p.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.