EES V4 RC hangs at scanning TVersity

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v4 Beta Forum' started by eezdva, Feb 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eezdva

eezdva Registered Member

I had this problem with the other beta , it scans fine untill it meets TVersity. media server . After that nothing happens anymore. Anyone else who has Tversity who ecountered this problem?

2. eezdva

eezdva Registered Member

I wanted to add that the ondemand scan hangs , but in the antivirus antispyware statistic graphs it is scanning. But this has nothing to do with the on demand scanning right?

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

I've installed Tversity and the whole folder with 654 files was scanned in 2-4 seconds with all options enabled.

4. eezdva

eezdva Registered Member

It's wierd cause , I reinstalled windows vista because I tried windows 7 -

And it also did it before I installed windows 7 and now after it does it again. I am an Eset user but am a bit worried about this , cause I do want to do an on demand scan sometimes.

Any help?

5. Dracula87

Dracula87 Registered Member

Exclude the package :)

6. eezdva

eezdva Registered Member

I excluded it . Now of course it passes all of Tversity but now it gets stuck at Sopcast.

What can I do more?

7. Dracula87

Dracula87 Registered Member

More than just odd... Looks like a system problem rather than an ESET bug...

8. eezdva

eezdva Registered Member

Well I had it on 2 different systems. Mine and one of a friend. Plus as I said I reinstalled windows so it shoudl work fine. I didn't have this issue with V3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.