Edit time limit?

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by Mele20, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mele20

Mele20 Former Poster

What is the edit time limit here for one's posts? I see VBulletin says that is up to the Admin of the site.

I forgot about a thread I posted in and just remembered it. I went to read the new posts and found a reply to my post saying that it was difficult to read because I had made one long paragraph. (I don't usually do that as I, like anyone, don't enjoy reading a post that is all one long paragraph). It WAS hard to read! So, I went to edit it only to find that I couldn't. :( (I suppose I am spoiled now that my home site has changed the edit time from 12 hours to five days and I guess I subconsciously thought most sites had a lengthy edit time. I know 12 hours was one of the shortest).

The post in question here was made on April 26. Number 22.
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=172851

Did I just miss the edit time limit? I don't recall ever knowing what the time limit is here which seems a little odd...so maybe I knew at one time and have just forgotten.

2. malformed

malformed Former Poster

The time limit is 5 days. 5*24=120 hrs

3. Mele20

Mele20 Former Poster

Ah...thanks. I missed it then by just a few hours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.