EASEUS Todo Backup 2.0 Released

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by guest, Jan 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aladdin

aladdin Registered Member

LOL!

You have deleted more than two years of snapshots from November 2008 (baseline) to December 2010, thus deleting all those files, history, your capability to go back and forth in this 2 years of time period. If you hadn't done that you might be heading towards disaster and system crash.

Basically, in theory you created a new baseline in December 2010.

Best regards,

KOR!

2. Aaron Here

Aaron Here Registered Member

KOR,

As one old geezer to another (I say that because I read elsewhere that I'm not the only one here who bought the first IBM PC), I find your remark (above) to be unfair and incorrect.

My questions were not intended to suggest anything more than finding out if Todo 2.0 might be something I might be interested in using. I don't hide the fact that I'm an 'RB fanboy' but like many others here, I'm always on the look for anything that might be better!

Aaron

3. aladdin

aladdin Registered Member

Dear Aaron,

Try out the EASEUS Todo, as it allows for both imaging and snapshot. Though, I understand the version 10 of Rollback Rx will have the imaging build into it and I am waiting for it's release so that I can try it out.

What do you mean by "old geezers", we are talking "youngan men" here! lol!

No disrespect intended from one old geezer to another. :D

And, my apologies too!

Kind regards,

KOR!

P.S. I have always enjoyed your posts and learned quite a lot from you.

4. PoetWarrior

PoetWarrior Registered Member

Thanks for letting us know about this program. Just attempted a restore with it and was already 4 minutes slower than Paragon 10.2 free backup. So I aborted the restore and used Paragon to bring me back to normal. However, I sure would like a program with both fast image restore coupled with a rapid snapshot restore. Let us know if you find anything else.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2011
  5. treehouse786

treehouse786 Registered Member

does anyone know if the workstation version allows you to select a different drive to store the snapshots? i would buy it right now if it could

thanks

6. treehouse786

anyone?

7. guest

guest Guest

snapshot feature different than CTM or rollbackrx. It looks like Farstone snapshot feature. I think it is unnecessary. I prefer incremental update and it has.

8. treehouse786

thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.