EASEUS feedbacks...?

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by Durad, Jun 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Durad

Durad Registered Member

Anybody have any feedback for EASEUS Backup software?

Thanks

2. roger_m

roger_m Registered Member

I have used it briefly, and seems like a good choice for a free backup program.

I have been using both the free and paid (via giveawayoftheday.com) versions of Partition Master for a few years and they work well. Also I've been using disk copy regularly lately to clone damaged hard drives to new ones, and it does the job better than most cloning tools, as you can get it to ignore bad sectors and keep going, whereas most software won't continue after encountering errors.

So in my option Easeus' software is very good.

3. MisterB

MisterB Registered Member

I've used it several times and it has always performed well but I don't like the the overly commercial feel of the software in the free versions. I used the Todo backup 3.5 for a while and it wasn't too obtrusive but I still prefer a lighter program that doesn't install anything that requires a reboot. I tried a version 5.6.0 and they had removed a lot of options in the free version and it had links to places I didn't want to go. I ended up using the similar Aomei programs. I find the Aomei partition program to be just as good as the Easus program but the Aomei Backupper program to be a bit rough around the edges. I still find it usable and much lighter on the system than the Easus Todo Backup and neither program has any offensive links or are overly pushy in trying to get me to upgrade to the paid version.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.